1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
It’s such a strange feeling when you see someone you used to know, but don’t talk to anymore, and you don’t even acknowledge each other. I wonder if they recognize me or even remember me. It’s strange how life can just slowly separate people until they dont even know each other anymore
ever wonder how different your life would be if that one thing never happened